Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Libby to Locate and Borrow OverDrive Titles
Libby - the library reading app from OverDrive
The free Libby app is the easiest way to get started with eBooks from the Denver Seminary Libraries. Download the app and sign into our library using your Denver Seminary credentials. Begin browsing our OverDrive digital collection.
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android or iOS device.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find Denver Seminary and sign in with your Denver Seminary credentials.
- Browse and borrow a title.
What You Will Need
- Internet access
- Smartphone, tablet, or eReader
- Free Libby app, which can be downloaded from your device's app store
- Titles are automatically returned at the end of the borrowing period.
- Check out up to 10 titles at a time.
- Borrow titles for up to 7 days.
- Place a hold on 5 titles at a time.
- If a title is not available you can search for the title in the library catalog and see if it is available from other vendors.
- You can also place a hold on the OverDrive copy. Then go to Shelf > Holds, tap the calendar icon and see your approximate wait time.
- Contact the Electronic Resources Librarian if there are no additional copies and your need is urgent.
- You can add additional library accounts by tapping the Libby icon on the top right corner, then tap Add a Library. You can search by name or zip code.
Help is available at https://help.libbyapp.com/